martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

               ·This blog is my Level here I will post my work and interesting part things to practice my english, 


My name is Dianela Villavicencio, but you can call me Nela.I'm from Maracaibo originally.  
I live in Maracaibo, Los Haticos I have 17 years and ing.electronica study in the city my favorite subjects are sports and English training. This quarter I'm taking classes and am in the second quarter I love to take pictures, eat ice cream, traveling I love to take pictures, eat ice cream, traveling, eating many many chocolates, go to the movies, dancing, going to partylistening to music,made jokes,laughing. I love stuffed animals,my favorite is stuffed,winnie the  pooh

I hate the hypocrisy, lies, Cats,I have a phobia of snakes

·my dream is to go to the United States of North America, meet the dolphins, disney world know, Ser professionalism, and become a family. in regard to English, I learn much more about him because mydream is to go to the United States of North America, I would like to speak write and understand it better.

Well, this a little bit about me! I hope you liked it Please leave a comment!


live your life to the fullest

Dianela villavicencio!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario